Brief Overview of Upcoming Events
- June – Welcome Aboard Luncheon Class of 2021
- June – I Day, Class of 2021
- July – Summer Picnic
- August – Plebe Parents Weekend
- September – 2nd Class Parents Weekend
- Sept/Oct/Nov – Shoremates Meetings – Navy Football
- October – Navy versus Air Force
- TBA – Fall Meeting
- October – Chili Cook-off
- December – Go Navy Beat Army
- December – All Academies Ball
- January – Winter Meeting Honoring Alumni Parents
- February – Dark Ages Packing Parties
- March – Spring Meeting honoring Firstie Parents
APCSC 2017-18 Calendar (Printable Schedule – Click to Download)
USNA, APCSC and Other Events of Interest
2017 Summer Picnic – July 23rd
THE ANNAPOLIS PARENTS CLUB
OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
2017 Summer Picnic
Sunday July 23, 2017
4:00pm picnic dinner
Lakeside Golf Club
4500 Lakeside Dr. Burbank, CA 91505
Please join other parents and Midshipmen and learn what your Mid’s are doing.
This is a great opportunity to meet with fellow Parent’s Club members to share and receive valuable information about Plebe Parent’s Weekend.
We want to hear how your Plebes and Midshipmen are doing and how you’re doing as well!
Plus, enjoy the company of our Midshipmen on leave! Mids are welcome to attend with a purchased ticket, they can wear their civies.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Please RSVP by July 18th, 2017
Lakeside Golf Club has a DRESS CODE:
NO DENIM SHORTS OR PANTS
MEN, COLLARED SHIRTS ONLY, PLEASE
Cell phone use is not permitted on club property; cell phones may be used in the parking lot.
Plebe Parents Weekend – August 10-13 – Annapolis
Parent’s Club Officer Training Seminar – September 22-21 – Annapolis
2nd Class Parent’s Weekend – September 22-24 – Annapolis